Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:22 While there are a few work things I HAVE to do today, mostly I'm going to (try to) stay away from the computer. Happy Halloween! #
  • 13:14 Feeling happy and hopeful. Finding myself grinning for no apparent reason. #
  • 20:29 Our wholesome Halloween so far: watching Kit Kittredge: American Girl, eating troughs of refried beans, and calling my Mommy. #
  • 21:40 Hmmm, should I start reading _Twilight_ because it's Halloween? Or stick with the nonfiction _The Golden Spruce_ because I'm digging it? #
  • 21:53 Wait a second -- fuck books . . . Art Bell / Coast to Coast AM ROCKS on Halloween!! Have to try to find a station we receive though. #
  • 21:59 Only station that comes in loud & clear is in Victoria, BC & they're broadcasting a hockey game. Have to wait 'til midnight for C2C here. #
  • 23:37 Yes, I *have* been running my fingers through my cunt hair and sniffing them repeatedly. Back & forth, bush to nose, over & over. YUM. #
  • 01:42 I dedicate that orgasm & fuck session to Dean Stockwell's role in The Dunwich Horror. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: