Friday, October 17, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:30 That poop was so big I saw stars when it was coming out. Must've been the meatloaf. #
  • 15:56 Phew! Made good time, got home early. Going to veg out for awhile & catch up with DVR; tonight I hope to edit some pics & post an update. #
  • 16:45 Today marks the first time we've turned on the heat since Spring. On another note, I hate ANTM episodes that are just behind-the-scenes. #
  • 19:36 Downloading photos, beginning to unpack and starting to fill in chat schedule for next week. #
  • 19:44 Blargh. Looking at calendar, feeling hopeless. There are not enough days for me to do all of this stuff. Need to excise some stuff. #
  • 21:00 Do you want to know how hot I get knowing there's another Ed Harris with Viggo Mortensen movie for me to jack off to? My favorites! #
  • 22:47 Ooooh, boy; this is so funny I'm going to split reading it in half so I can enjoy it longer: www.dooce.com/2008/10/16/mortified #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: