Friday, October 3, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:42 If only I were a morning person, I'd have been up hours ago getting ready to shoot in this gorgeous Twin Peaksy light. #
  • 10:06 Working on getting our sites review ready, including prepping to add "new"/old/stashed content to TrixiesHouseboy.com #
  • 12:23 Resetting my main machine. Going to get a video edited & encoded for TrixiesHouseboy.com. WAY overdue for breakfast. #
  • 13:35 Lost our main connection for awhile. Not sure if it's because of the wind or what. Trying to reconnect cams. #
  • 00:09 After watching half the "debate":there are certain things that women, particularly hot Republican women, DOMINATE. Tell me more lies, Mommy! #
  • 00:10 Just a spoonful of sugar, a pleasant voice, and a marvelously practiced (yet still compelling) smile help the brainwashing go down SO SMOOV! #
  • 00:26 Weird. None of the pics I submitted are on the footnight site, just one snagged from my tour. Does this mean my pics weren't up to snuff? #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: