Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:04 Members: I'll be in chat in an hour, then later hosting "News FLASH!" at 3 pacific / 6 eastern. #
  • 08:18 I need some engrossing PLEASURE reading for escape on the order of Sarah Waters: nothing *too* smart, depressing, comical: EASY ESCAPE. #
  • 09:06 Guessing in my morning state of orange polar fleece & looking (only looking) like a sick, bedridden old woman people don't want to chat w/me #
  • 09:08 In a way that's cool because I can catch up on a few feeds in my google reader. FYI: I never wake up in the AM & think "I want to be NAKED!" #
  • 09:11 Love this post from Mistress Matisse re: her first kiss: tinyurl.com/kissmatisse #
  • 10:08 twitpic.com/93sb - Morning chat's over, but this is the hotness you missed on my laptop spycam. #
  • 10:18 Got to get out of the house for some fresh air & exercise. Still can't send emails. Be back in an hour or two . . . #
  • 10:55 Pushed back the exercise plans for later tonight; spent more time on the phone re: email problem (still not fixed). #
  • 13:22 Stupid library was closed so went used-book shopping and scored Natsuo Kirino's _Grotesque_-so excited!!! Saving it, though. YA fantasy 1st. #
  • 13:25 Speaking of grotesque, just saw a yellowjacket hunched over, rocking, intently sucking down squashed snail remains. #
  • 15:04 Putting a new strap on my goggles and sitting in the chatroom. #
  • 15:10 Hmm. Wonder if the seal on these will even work. I hate getting water in my eyes when I'm wearing contacts/need to be able to see. #
  • 15:15 Sometimes I wonder . . am I possibly dumber than a box of rocks? Totally feels like it at times. Not to trivialize the dumbness of rocks... #
  • 15:25 I'm going to shave my head and wear nothing but rubber swim caps. WATCH ME! They look very fetching on me. #
  • 16:06 twitpic.com/954q - My new look (note: the thick, white cap is much more appealing on me). #
  • 16:59 It's been forever since I went swimming at a pool; how does it work? What are the rules/routines? I get nervous about these things. #
  • 20:16 How is it 2008 and I never managed to learn how to properly make an animated .gif? Like I said, box of rocks. Blog entry back in draft mode. #
  • 20:40 Who won the war in our Netflix queue: Dexter or Deep Space Nine? tinyurl.com/5e7all #
  • 21:39 After a pleasant call with my wanker, I'm ready for bed. My long-lasting PMS is really making me sleepy. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: