Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 05:50 OMG it's not even 6 am and I can't fall back to sleep. Mosquito bite, chirping birds, headache, hunger and light all conspire against me. #
  • 10:57 Had some caffeine, a luna bar and a tylenol and fell back to sleep on the couch. Would like to keep sleeping, but have shows to do. #
  • 11:49 Reading up again on side effects of Clomid since I am having a bit of a hard time. Going to have to keep lights down during show: headache. #
  • 12:24 I've been so constipated lately (another clomid side effect?) that every little rabbit turd I'm able to squeeze out feels like a coup. #
  • 12:57 4 minutes to showtime and I'm feeling sultry. #
  • 14:27 Had a fairly pleasant low key show with a terrific orgasm (in spite of the repeated "deeper! DEEPER!" commands from the peanut gallery). #
  • 15:25 Researching potential rentals for good shoot locations. Getting very hungry. #
  • 23:18 Letting my imagination run wild with potential cool development for our site members. Not a sure thing, but it would make people happy. Me 2 #
  • 23:41 So I need to call it a night now; would have been to finish my update for members, but I promise the diversion will be better if pans out. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: