Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:17 The question this morning is whether or not to put on enough clothes to drive to the store for luna bars, my breakfast of choice. #
  • 10:46 Ahhh, I have procured my victuals. Now brewing tea, fillng hot water bottles for feet and crampy uterus, & prepping to lay in. #
  • 10:58 It's fun to get email from people who've seen us on tv and want to know if it *really* was us. #
  • 11:54 Ready for a pink bath with a few swirling flesh fillets. Decadent and gory, that's what I like. #
  • 13:34 Dripped blood all over the freshly washed bath mat. Did some therapeutic stretching & bouncing on balance ball to deal with cramps. #
  • 15:02 Captured a quick webcam video showing off small slabs of my uterus. Will post later for the strong-stomached & fetish-minded. #
  • 15:57 TWITTER: please do something to make money so you can afford to make the site functional/reliable. Ads are okay, not working is not. #
  • 16:28 Getting ready to go to the store for some red meat, I think, to restore some of my period-depleted iron stores. #
  • 19:55 Can't decide what to do: blog, email, or geeky web-building. What I want to do is the building. What I should do is blog and/or email. #
  • 21:03 This whole period thing has me exhausted; I'm about to conk out! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: