Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:11 Sometimes my boobs feel enormous when I get out of bed & I just want to juggle them. But picking dry flakes of skin off my face beats boobs. #
  • 11:44 Time to make a plumper AVS site with my chubby pics; I have *way* more rolls than the girls being marketed as mini-fatties. #
  • 14:03 Glargh; work interrupted by need to re-login disconnected cams. Drives me up a WALL. #
  • 14:44 I think it's lunchtime. Getting carried away with feeder/feedee fantasies (which I know are, like, totally unhealthy!). #
  • 15:48 Oh no -- I am totally scatting to the sax solo in Spandau Ballet's "True". I love this song! Shoot me! #
  • 15:49 This is totally why people pay to watch/hear my spycams. #
  • 16:20 I am not an IRS hater, but when did they decide to make it a train ride through hell trying to figure out where to e-file an extension? #
  • 16:26 Grrrrr . . . I do NOT WANT to use a 3rd party to e-file an extension; when did they decide to fuck us this way? Retarded. #
  • 19:15 Ahhhhhyessssssss - just got back from an hour of dance-like exercise class. SO AWESOME & Delia has dinner ready; I lead a charmed life. #
  • 19:23 My complaint today is w/private biz being used as middlemen between us & the IRS; we should be able to efile directly w/IRS like before. #
  • 19:24 I don't have inherent distrust of the IRS the way most people do; I'm *way* more leery of how they're farming stuff out to corps. Scary! #
  • 20:03 Brewing some chai to go with the chicken masala Delia cooked up. #
  • 21:26 Going to take a call with my wanker & maybe ask him which domain is better for chubby site: jellyrolljane.com or rubenx.com #
  • 00:05 About my plans for a chubby site & why I feel the need for one: tinyurl.com/6knjsw #
  • 00:11 Shit. I totally wanted to go to sleep early tonight, but that's not going to happen. Blogging gets my brain too wound up, even dumb blogging #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: