Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:24 Exercise. That is what I need to do most today. Exercise. I must! #
  • 14:01 Awesome! I just experienced a spiritually restorative bowel movement. This bodes well for the rest of my day. #
  • 14:17 POURING down rain but our dog acts like I'm torturing her by inviting her to come inside out of the downpour. She loves foul weather. #
  • 14:20 This story about undersea cables being cut/possibly sabotaged intrigues: www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/04/technology/cables.php #
  • 17:18 (old tweet): Whoah. I feel WAY too awesome/relaxed after doing some DDR then a yoga ball/massage/stretch thing. Lunchtime, maybe nap. #
  • 17:19 AMAZED by wet weather we're having in WA's banana belt. Took pics of sun & rain-drenched trees; <1 hour later? IT'S SNOWING! #
  • 17:24 Why do you think race is portrayed as being more important than gender in contest between Obama and Clinton? #
  • 17:48 My machine is running like it's got seventy-one pounds of shit in its drawers. Time to reset this lard ass. #
  • 21:23 Going to have some soup and root for Obama. And maybe watch Heroes. I will probably be awake late tonight; been falling asleep around 3 am. #
  • 22:23 It was deceptive of me to suggest we'd be watching Super Tuesday news. In actuality we are watching American Idol & rooting for Obama in ... #
  • 23:48 My Super Sexy Midnight plans: going to do some dishes then reply to a few emails (middle of night delays that onslaught of 2nd round emails) #
  • 02:08 Why I think the weather is sexier than sex (PICS): tinyurl.com/2p4rzv #
  • 02:25 I guess it's time to get into bed and at least ACT like I'm sleepy. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: