Monday, January 14, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:38 It's morning now. Thank god for the orgasm I had while dreaming. Wish it happened during a less disturbing dream scene, though. #
  • 12:17 Had some breakfast and did some inspirational reading. Getting ready to go the gym now. I *need* some exercise. #
  • 12:34 Ahhhh, I love having a perfect poop at the perfect time. Right BEFORE going to the gym, for example. Thank you, salad from last night. #
  • 14:37 We're going to have canned soup for lunch, the Campbell's chicken gumbo with the squeaky sausage slices I love so much. #
  • 16:18 Trying to resist the urge to go to sleep. Have a lot of organizing to do for our Portland trip tomorrow through Thursday. #
  • 16:54 Shutting WebWhoreHQ cam down so I can edit some video. Bought 7 packs of Newman's dark chocolate peanut butter cups. #
  • 17:35 It's no use. I need a nap or an hour with a book or something. Sounds of voices/human activity like razor blades in my brain. #
  • 18:00 Phew! Caffeine in chocolate must've kicked in so now I am able to work (editing video for members). #
  • 19:34 Just answered a bunch of questions online for fertility clinic profile. #
  • 20:40 Spent the past hour or so searching for (photo) studios to rent. It's weird how difficult it is to find good places to shoot. #
  • 00:07 Making a list of books to look for at Powell's City of Books. #
  • 00:23 Top of my Powell's list: a bunch of Japanese writers. Hoping to find more winners like Natsuo Kirino's _Out_. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: