- 00:41:48: A quick post about what's going on with us, vaguely: http://www.tastytrixie.com/aging/quickly-for-quality-time/
- 11:20:32: Trying to balance not knowing when the cable guy is going to come fix us with not knowing when the vet can come put our dog to sleep.
- 11:22:18: Stressful, but it's days/weeks like these where I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL we work at home for ourselves. Thank you members & supporters!!
- 12:51:21: Cable guy was just here for almost an hour, checked everything & discovered there really *IS* an outage in our area! S/b fixed in 2 hours?
- 12:51:58: Note: the reason I give these updates on our cable is for our members who might wonder why most of our spycams are down. Need internetz!
- 16:41:14: Yay! Our main internet connection finally came back up! Getting the cams logged back in (they may go down while the vet is here later tho).
- 17:00:02: Nico is lying in her bed right now, no idea that the vet is on her way to come put her down. I feel a little sick to my stomach & shaky.
- 18:05:08: I feel so fortunate & blessed we were able to say goodbye to our dog in such a peaceful way @ home. Many emotions here. Thanks for the hugs.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com