- 01:08:19: The full moon is covered by clouds, but you can still hear multiple police sirens in the distance &, closer, coyotes yipping & howling.
- 02:53:28: Having a hard time falling asleep. Or maybe enjoying being awake too much. Going into guest room with Neil Gaiman. One of his books, anyway.
- 11:18:19: Weird thing #6790 that annoys me for no reason upon waking (because I hate the morning): someone whose name is spelled Daved. With an "e".
- 11:24:27: Upon walking back from our mailbox & seeing a strange insect, I'm amazed by how many bugs I don't know names for. I shall call them "Daved".
- 13:53:56: Labor day weekend in Western Washington is shaping up to be a gloomy one for all the wage slaves who can't pick their days off. Poor yous!
- 15:28:25: Working on getting things lined up for our water/electricity-less shooting adventure next week & still plugging away on DeliaTS.com design.
- 19:50:35: Fuck this shit; I'm ordering a motherfucking PIXXA!!!
- 23:12:35: Just finished watching Waitress. Andy Griffith was *great* in it but there were things about the movie that made it hard for me to love it.
- 23:13:25: Yes, I know . . . I loved Twilight but found Waitress really irritating. I can't defend it, it's just the fucking truth. Sue me!
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com